New Job Postings...
Director, Quality Assurance, CMC @ Zymeworks
Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs @ Juno Therapeutics
Director, R & D @ Pacific Biomarkers
- Quality Assurance Specialist LabTemps (WA)
- Manager, Office of Animal Care Seattle Children’s Research Institute (WA)
- Associate Director Preclinical Development, Cell Culture CMC Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Project Manager (Bioanalytical), Scientific Operations LabConnect, LLC (WA)
- Research Associate, Downstream Processing Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Fellow, PhD Seattle Children’s Research Institute (WA)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager (CMC) Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Director, Therapeutic Research (Neurology) Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Director, Quality Assurance, CMC Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Scientist, Neuropharmacology Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Washington, regionally or nationwide.
October 15 is National Latino AIDS Awareness Day.
The Latino Commission on AIDS is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to fighting the spread of HIV/AIDS in the Latino community.
In response to the critical, unmet need for HIV prevention and care for Latinos, a coalition of Latino leaders founded the agency in 1990.
The Commission realizes its mission by spearheading health advocacy for Latinos, promoting HIV education, developing model prevention programs
for high-risk communities, and by building capacity in community organizations.
LifeScience Moment: The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine awarded to Francis Crick, James Watson and Maurice Wilkins."
On October 18, 1962, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded jointly to Francis Crick,
James Watson and Maurice Wilkins "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic
acids and its significance for information transfer in living material."
Rosalind Franklin, whose work contributed to the discovery, died before this date and the rules
do not allow a Nobel Prize to be awarded posthumously. (Photos: © The Nobel Foundation)
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
"In Science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not to the man to whom the idea first occurred."
Sir William Osler, Canadian physician