New Job Postings...
Quality Assurance Computerized Systems Auditor @ SNBL USA
Quality Engineer @ EndoGastric Solutions
Quality Control Scientist @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Research Associate, Molecular Biology Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Scientist, Immunology Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Analytical Research Associate, Process Chemistry Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Medical Director, Safety Evaluation & Risk Management (SERM) and Pharmacoepidemiology Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Quality Control Scientist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Biospecimen Project Management Associate LabConnect, LLC (WA)
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Director, Biostatistics Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Summer Internship - Analytical Sciences Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Summer Internship - Preclinical Research Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Washington, regionally or nationwide.
February 7-14 is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week.
Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week, held February 7–14, is an annual observance to promote awareness and education
about congenital heart defects (CHDs).
Heart defects are costly and critical conditions that persons live with throughout their lives. CHDs affect nearly
1 in 100 births every year in the U.S. and are the most common type of birth defect. An estimated 2 million children and
adults in the U.S. are living with a CHD today.
LifeScience Moment: Basic amphetamine nasal inhalers become available only by prescription.
On February 10, 1959, the FDA announced that nasal inhalers containing basic amphetamine can be sold only by prescription. Previously this
product (used for relieving nasal congestion) had been sold directly to the public.
Basic amphetamine has been replaced by safer, more effective prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) products for relieving nasal congestion.
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
MRSA Bacteria (Photo Credit: Janice Haney Carr)
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."
Mark Twain, American writer