New Job Postings...
Director, Quality Assurance, CMC @ Zymeworks
Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs @ Juno Therapeutics
Director, R & D @ Pacific Biomarkers
- Manager, Office of Animal Care Seattle Children’s Research Institute (WA)
- Project Manager (Bioanalytical), Scientific Operations LabConnect, LLC (WA)
- Research Associate, Downstream Processing Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Fellow, PhD Seattle Children’s Research Institute (WA)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager (CMC) Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Director, Therapeutic Research (Neurology) Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Director, Quality Assurance, CMC Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Scientist, Neuropharmacology Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Associate Director/Principal Scientist, Protein Chemistry Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
- Director, Therapeutic Research (Oncology) Zymeworks Inc. (WA)
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Washington, regionally or nationwide.
October 13 is Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Network (MBCN) is a national independent advocacy group of and for individuals with metastatic breast cancer.
MBCN is the proactive voice in the breast cancer community. MBCN is grounded on the belief that those living with the disease, those
who may not survive, need to be recognized and included. MBCN promotes the view that it is up to all of us, metastatic and non-metastatic alike,
to join together and fight for life-extending treatments.
LifeScience Moment: The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine awarded to Francis Crick, James Watson and Maurice Wilkins."
On October 18, 1962, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded jointly to Francis Crick,
James Watson and Maurice Wilkins "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic
acids and its significance for information transfer in living material."
Rosalind Franklin, whose work contributed to the discovery, died before this date and the rules
do not allow a Nobel Prize to be awarded posthumously. (Photos: © The Nobel Foundation)
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
Ebola Virus (Photo: Courtesy Frederick Murphy)
"When the Congress is in recess, the nation is safe."
Carl Feldbaum, Former Executive Director, Biotechnology Industry Organization