New Job Postings...
Process Development Scientist/Engineer @ Immune Design
Manager, Laboratory Operations @ Indi®
Director, Biology @ Aquinox Pharmaceuticals®
- Clinical Data Associate II (CDA II) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Sr/Pr. Clinical Pharmacologist Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Sr Mgr/AD, Diagnostics and Biomarkers Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- AD, Clin Pharm and Pharmacometrics Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Head of Bioinformatics; Senior Mgr/AD Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Microbiology ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Microbiology & Process Support ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Senior Quality Control Specialist, Raw Materials ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Associate Director, Quality Control ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Quality Control Associate ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Washington, regionally or nationwide.
August is National Immunization Awareness Month.
The goal of National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) is to increase awareness about
immunizations across the life span, from infants to the elderly.
Immunization is one of the most significant public health achievements of the 20th century.
Vaccines have eradicated smallpox, eliminated wild poliovirus in the U.S. and significantly
reduced the number of cases of measles, diphtheria, rubella, pertussis and other diseases.
But despite these efforts, people in the U.S. still die from these and other vaccine-preventable diseases.
LifeScience Moment: Food Additives Amendments are passed."
On September 6, 1958, the Food Additives Amendments were passed, requiring that food additives, including preservatives, emulsifiers,
and other functional additives, be subject to premarket testing.
Today, the FDA must review the safety of food and color additives before manufacturers and distributors can market them. To initiate this
review, the FDA requires sponsors to submit a petition or notification that includes test data demonstrating the safety of the intended use of the
It's a Small World
Measles Virus (Photo Credit: Cynthia Goldsmith)
"In these days, a man who says a thing cannot be done is quite apt to be interrupted by some idiot doing."
Elbert Green Hubbard, U. S. author, editor