New Job Postings...
Non-Clinical Toxicology Study Coordinator @ Omeros Corp.
Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Research Associate @ Benaroya Research Institute
Biospecimen Project Management Associate @ LabConnect
- Research Associate, Molecular Biology Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Research Associate Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason (WA)
- Non-Clinical Toxicology Study Coordinator Omeros Corporation (WA)
- Graphic Designer (Contract) Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Scientist, Immunology Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Analytical Research Associate, Process Chemistry Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Medical Director, Safety Evaluation & Risk Management (SERM) and Pharmacoepidemiology Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Quality Control Scientist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Biospecimen Project Management Associate LabConnect, LLC (WA)
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
Learn about Icogenex Bioincubator Start-up Biotechnology Space Available for Lease
Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Icogenex Bioincubator rents lab benches, offices and desk space to
small companies with 1-20 employees. Lab bench space includes access to lab equipment, amenities and services at no
additional charge, minimizing capital expenses and making the facility cost-effective.
Their flexible space and lease terms allow you to expand or contract as needed. The all-inclusive monthly
rate eliminates hassles and unexpected expenses so you can focus on your business.
Learn about biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical facilities available for sale,
lease or sublease in Washington, regionally or nationwide.
February 7-14 is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week.
Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week, held February 7–14, is an annual observance to promote awareness and education
about congenital heart defects (CHDs).
Heart defects are costly and critical conditions that persons live with throughout their lives. CHDs affect nearly
1 in 100 births every year in the U.S. and are the most common type of birth defect. An estimated 2 million children and
adults in the U.S. are living with a CHD today.
LifeScience Moment: Dolly, a female domestic sheep that became the first mammal to be cloned, was euthanised.
On Feb. 14, 2003, Dolly, a female domestic sheep that became the first mammal to be
cloned, was euthanised in Scotland, UK.
Dolly was born on July 5, 1996, becoming the world's first mammal to be cloned from
an adult somatic cell.
Life Science Evolution Posters
It's a Small World
"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."
Thomas Alva Edison, U. S. inventor