Earn a Master's in Pharmaceutical Bioengineering part-time, in the evenings at UW. Learn more.
Equipnet Auction: Lab, Analytical & Bio Processing equipment from Sanofi & others! - April 25
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Marketing Operations Specialist/Manager, Marketing
Location: Bothell, Washington
Seattle Genetics is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist/ Manager to join their Marketing team. This is a project management position critical to the promotional success of ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin). ADCETRIS is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed to the CD30 antigen using Seattle Genetics' proprietary ADC technology. ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin) is approved for two types of lymphoma in more than 65 countries, including the U.S., Canada, Japan and members of the European Union.
Biopharmaceutical promotion is a highly regulated space, and as such the success of this position requires proactive project management, diligent attention to detail, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. The Marketing Operations Specialist/Manager role serves as the liaison between the marketing team and regulatory, legal and medical teams to coordinate key milestones in marketing piece development and implementation. In this position you will facilitate material delivery to our sales team, media partners, major medical conferences, and the FDA.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for scheduling and facilitating material review meetings with Marketing, Medical, Legal and Regulatory teams, tracking the progress of multiple projects for review, coordinating with marketing agency and outside partners, and production and distribution of final materials. You will also be the administrator and primary point of contact for the online review application and print/fulfillment vendor teams.
- Facilitate weekly review committee meetings, including agenda-setting and capturing comments/feedback
- Plan and communicate review process, project timelines, and approval status to reviewers, project owners, and agency/vendor partners
- Maintain master project tracker
- Coordinate the dissemination of review material and references
- Track changes and maintain master file for all projects under review
- Learn/maintain a functional knowledge of FDA regulatory submission requirements and facilitate promotional materials submissions with regulatory colleagues
- Manage fulfillment vendor relationship and oversee budget, proofing, production, distribution, and inventory of final materials
- Manage online review application (Veeva Vault) administration including system upgrades, process improvements, and training of new users
- Support and interface with field sales organization with fulfillment of new promotional materials
- Work collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with internal and external partners, vendors, and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Biotech or pharmaceutical experience preferred but not required
- Experience in a regulated environment is preferred; Working knowledge of pharmaceutical promotion is a plus
- Familiarity with ZiVeeva Vault or similar document review application preferred but not required; high level of comfort with excel and Microsoft officeis necessary
- Evidence of excellent organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Ability to establish relationships with external vendor and agency partners
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail is required
- Ability to balance competing priorities and timelines with limited supervision
- Some travel may be required
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please click on the following link:
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Reference Job Code: 1704EP-01 #LI-CB1
Seattle Genetics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer