Equipnet Auction: Lab, Analytical & Bio Processing equipment from Sanofi & others! - April 25
PharmaIN Corp. is a growing biopharmaceutical company focused on enabling and improving injectable human therapeutics by leveraging our unique nanocarrier drug delivery platform technology. We are developing both an internal and external pipeline.
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
POSITION TYPE: Full time/Part time
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable based upon experience
We are seeking a highly organized, resourceful, responsive and motivated Research Assistant to support projects and general administrative tasks aligned with the company goals. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Research and is expected to work closely with scientists. Initially at an assistant level, this is intended as a long-term position with room for growth and increasing responsibility.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid biology/chemistry knowledge.
- HPLC/GPC experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office (required), EndNote (desirable), Adobe Acrobat (plus).
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to search and arrange information (e.g. references/publications).
- BA/BS degree in a scientific field.
- Experience in a life science organization is a Big Plus.
Please forward your resume to Jobs@pharmain.com and reference “Research Assistant” in your cover letter and subject line of the email.
Please, no phone calls. Thank you.
PharmaIN Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer